Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Class Book!


I have just published a new book entitled Fullness of Time: A Brief Historical Background of the New Testament. It is a 13 lesson class book for teens or adults. This book is designed to help Christians have a better understanding of where the Pharisees and Sadducees came from. It has a discussion of the Herodian family, the Emperors, etc., showing how they fit in with the New Testament. There is also a discussion of how we got the Bible and its reliability. The Inter-Testament Period is covered as well.

This material was the result of an adult Bible class I taught in Doniphan a few years ago. Then, Adam Faughn showed me how to self-publish on Lulu.com. So I want to thank him for helping me with this. If you would like to purchase a copy of this book from Lulu just click here.

No comments: