Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Dangers of Oprah!

There are a couple of YouTube videos you need to see. Someone sent this to me by e-mail, and I don't always take the time to immediately read things that are forwarded to me. However, I do usually get around to them. That said, I just checked out a a forward that contained a video clip about Oprah's Church and one about her denying Christ. I knew she was getting into the New Age movement, but I did not know she was into it this deeply. You may have seen these already, but if not here they are.




I don't think there is anything said in these clips that you cannot answer for yourself. So, I'm not going to take the time to give "Book, Chapter, and Verse" when you know them as well as I do. Yet, it is good to hear what Oprah is teaching. Due to her huge audience, she is more dangerous than most people think!

No comments: