Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Back!

I apologize for the "vacation" I have taken from blogging. One thing I'm going to do this time is limit the number of posts. Someone once said, "'The Thought for the Day' doesn't mean we should only have one thought per day." Well, it seems that there are days I can scarcely muster one thought for a blog, let alone several a week! Actually, time is the main reason I have not been posting. It seems that I either go all out with something or I don't do it at all. I am trying to change this and do better. Therefore, I will try to do only one or two posts per week from now on.

It is amazing that so many people have continued to check this blog during "my absence." Thank you for coming back. I hope future post will be a real blessing to each of you.

No comments: